Civil Society Days 2023 – Workshop, March 2nd 2023, Brussels, EESC
“Elections 2024 – Debating EU outside the capitals and the key role of organized civil society”
Nana Walzer moderates this interactive workshop that takes place during the EESCs Civil Society Days 2023 in the EESC-building in Brussels. In the event, organized civil society comes together to share best practices and effective strategies of how to inform and activate EU-citizens and debates the specific challenges of the EP-Elections 2024.
With the participation of:
- Sandro GOZI, MEP (Renew), President of the Union of European Federalists and President of the Spinelli Group.
- Alexis LEBRAT, Secretary General of LEADER France
- Katrina LEITANE, Member of the EESC Civil Society Organisations’ Group, Representative of the National Youth Council of Latvia
- Richard KUHNEL, Director, Representation & Communication in Member States, Directorate-General for Communication, European Commission (tbc)
- Oliver RÖPKE, President of the EESC Workers’ Group, Advisory member of the Federal Board of the Austrian Trade Union Federation (OGB), Head of EU Affairs at the ÖGB
- Anna Echterhoff, Secretary Gebneral/UEF
- Antonella VALMORBIDA, Secretary General of ALDA, Rapporteur of the Workshop
Organized by UEF – Union of European Federalists and ALDA – European Association for Local Democracy, in cooperation with EESC – European Economic and Social Committee.